ODES UTVS Forum!

Discussion in 'ODES UTVS' started by 4Nines, Mar 4, 2015.

1. 4Nines

4Nines PRC & SSW Administrator Staff Member

SideXSideWorld.com is happy to announce a new forum section dedicated specifically to the ODES UTVS!

So you if you have questions about their Dominator or Raider UTVs then post up here :cool:

2. WAG

WAG Starting Member

The Odes Dominator (5 seat) is very loud in the drivers cockpit. Are there any options to reduce the noise level?

3. Joel

Joel Starting Member

The reduce the noise i took mine in and the put some kind of heat shield in to help

4. giterdone

giterdone Starting Member

I am looking into possibly buying an Odes but I have never heard of this brand before so I would like everybody who has owned one regardless on which one. I am looking for how long after you bought it did it start failing? Hows the quality of the machine? How well has it held up threw all of the abuse that you put it threw? Do you still have it? Over all how would you rate it?

5. Larry Riddler

Larry Riddler Starting Member

I bought the 2015 Dominator 4 door started having issues before 300 miles, exhaust melting wire harness, poorly routed near exhaust pipe, also the tie rods are things and weak snapped in half on a normal off road ride. Mine has been in my shop down for repair more than on the road. The tie Rod is too short on the passenger side only 1/4" threaded in to the tie Rod end, dealer told me I can have an modification made at a machine shop at my expense.
    Do yourself a favor save yourself headaches of this experimental brand and go with Polaris