Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by RZRRich, Jan 17, 2011.
Those specs are on my computer. I can check it when I get home tonight around.9-9:30.
That would be great. Where I'm at now TPS voltage with the Motor off .680, Motor on .694 RPM and RPM is 1220. RPM used to be 1320 and that started this project. I guess my whole point is I'm near the bottom of the TPS Voltage and near the top of RPM. In short I need to bring the RPMs down and TPS up. I guess one could say I'm in spec. but it leaves no room for drift and that is the reason that the 2010 TPS range verses a fixed voltage. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
I went through all my RZR manuals. Unfortunately the last year they list specs on how to reset to the base setting is 2008. The spec for that year is .528. Its likely the same for a 2010, but I havent been able to confirm it.
Thanks for looking. From my research it looks like .528 volts has been the standard. I have a manual and it's not in there either. I think I will record my readings when I start. Then adjust to .528 and see how it works out. If not so good I can go back to the starting point. I can tell the TPS where it at, is on the edge. I will let you know my findings. There might be a bargin on ebay if it all goes bad Thanks again!!!
Success!!! I kept adjusting the TPS and the idle adjustment screw. Shut the unit of and restart it. I ended up at .702 with the motor off, .715 with the motor running and the RPM at 1150. the TPS range is .69 to .73. Once I got it close to dialed in it all came together. One thing that needs remembered is to shut the motor off and restart so the computer re-learns the settings. Thanks to everyone for their input.
Glad that you got it dialed in.
That's good to know about the restart. Thanks for the update.
I wanted to thank everyone involved in this post. It gave me some great direction and the confidence to try. I also was helped by a YouTube video where a guy fixed his by cleaning his TPS with CRC QD Electronic Cleaner. In the end, I cleaned the TPS with electronic cleaner, adjusted per the instructions found here and voila....no more code 22. I went on to fix the roof lights and the roof stereo using the electronic cleaner.....it's great stuff!
Good news indeed John, and, welcome to SSW.
Separate names with a comma.