SilverBulletMotorsports is now a source for Renli Parts

Discussion in 'Renli Vehicle' started by silverbullet, Jun 9, 2016.

1. silverbullet

silverbullet Regular Member

Hello fellow SidexSider operators. Just wanted to let you know that SilverBulletMotorsports has secured a source for Renli parts. Axles, drive shafts, differentials, engine parts and transmission parts. Also we are working to expand the aftermarket for the RL800 and RL1100 with a fuel controller, custom cam shafts, a supercharger kit, and forged pistons. Please feel free to email me (joyridejjj@yahoo.com) or give me a call at 928-344-2117

2. silverbullet

Silverbullet
    We have been working with Renli China.They are supplying parts for all renli 1500 cc 1100 cc
    We can get you any part you need.Just give us a call 928 344 2117 Silverbulletmotorsports.net
    We can save you a lot of money.Same quality for less cost.

3. silverbullet

Silverbullet
    I have heard from new customers that renli part cost are vary high.Alternator starters steering racks just about every thing they sell on another note are supercharger is coming along we will dyno it tn 2 weeks.We think we have all the bugs out of it.So Dyno hear we go.The first one will be the 800 cc Chery.
    928 344 2117 silverbulletmotorsports.net

4. silverbullet

silverbullet
    We have heard that Renli Dealer parts prices are vary high.Alternator starters rack and pinon and most other stuff.We can help to keep cost down buy buying from the manufacturer.Give us a call
    928 344 2117