Thanks everyone

Discussion in 'Top Dog Event' started by commanderjjones, Nov 4, 2012.

1. commanderjjones

commanderjjones SSW Rally/Event Director Staff Member

I wanted to thank everybody that attended and made the event such a great time. It was great to see some old friends that we unfortunately only get to see once or twice a year......IF we're lucky. Trevis, Lisa, Randy, Sue, Carrie, Woody, Dan, Lynette, Neil, Cheryl, Freddy......and after several years, I finally had the opportunity to meet Curt Teller. It was nice to see you guys and I hope we can do it again soon.

A BIG thanks to Trevis for oganizing, hosting, and cooking. I do believe that those jalapeno hotdogs are THE BEST hotdog I've ever eaten. Now I've gotta find out if and where I can get them around here.

Thanks to Phil for tailgunning on the group that I lead. I do have to apologize to those guys for getting them temporarily "lost" in the clearcut. I had no idea that the loggers had been in there and wiped out the trail......or that the property owner of the other route had put up a gate. All in a day's exploring. :lol:

2. pwm

pwm Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director Staff Member

It was a great event. Good time with good friends. I will have pix and video later today I hope. Got to take the boss shopping first.

3. RZRRich

RZRRich SSW Director Staff Member

Sounds like you all had a good time .... as usual, looking forward to your pics/vid Phil .... after you take the Boss shopping that is. :D :wink: 8)

4. pwm

pwm Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director Staff Member

We are done :lol:

5. slane01

slane01 Moderator Staff Member

Sounds like a great trip was had by all :). Looking forward to the pics and vids.

6. muddertrucker02

muddertrucker02 Veteran Member

It was deff a good weekend I seen Phil on the way to the elk view Saturday I didnt have them back in time for the Dinner I kinda got lost :lol:

Then Sunday we rode about 50 miles or so with a really great family I think they ride with you some Jerry also I think there little boy rear ended you Phil but it was a great weekend at royal blue as always...

7. commanderjjones

Yeah, that's Woody, Sherrie, Daniel, and Rachel. We met them at Pickett a couple of years ago, really hit it off, and have been riding with them ever since. Great folks. 8) :wink:

8. muddertrucker02

muddertrucker02 Veteran Member

Yes they are there little boy drives the wheels off the little rzr 170

9. commanderjjones

No doubt! :lol:

When we first started riding with them, I had my doubts about where we'd be able to go because of the 170's ground clearance.....but unless it's deep water or EXTREMELY bouldery, he'll not have a single problem. 8)