Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Hey All, This is a nice looking 500, and Cesar takes great care of his stuff. This will make a nice ride for someone.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I've seen and ridden with this machine. It's clean, well kept, and a proven performer. It would make a great ride for somebody. Good luck with the sell, Cesar. :wink:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I thought I had it sold and the guy ended up going with the 400Ev :( I can't blame hi, he was looking for something nice and quiet for his grandchildren to ride in. We've been using it around the farm. I told my wife that the 500 is hers until we sell it and I'll just keep my 800 8) She smiled and said yeah right.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Price lowered to $6,500.00. I hate getting rid of it because my wife and daughter will want to drive my 800 XP :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I appreciate it Jerry, it's mainly sitting in the back shelter of the barn. My wife and daughter use it to do the farm chores, one good thing is that they don't ask for the XP 8) .

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
My brother has been looking for a pair of quads for himself and the wife, but I keep trying to persuade him to get a Ranger. That would be a good one for him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.