Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD - SOLD All - I am selling my Ranger it has 104 hours on it and about 1100 miles.

This is the add I am running on to sell, if any of the members is interested in it please let me know. I am asking $13,500 here is a link to some pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/ggarrison31/RangerForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCNiB2OOZjYiAQA#

If you are in the Phoenix area it is being shown at Action Power Sports in Chandler. AZ http://www.actionpowersports.net/.

Ad starts-
Get ready for the summer riding season with this Orange Crush Edition Ranger XP 700. It is ready to provide hours and miles of reliable fun and excitement for the entire family. It has been garage stored and we used it for taking our grandsons riding as well as tooling around the neighborhood. I just got carried away making it better. I invested over $6000 to enhance making it more comfortable, more stable, quicker, safer, and more fun. This Ranger has an AZ Street Tag. It has 104 hours on it and less than 1100 miles and has been dealer maintained.
Improvements include:

• Rugged Radio Intercom system complete with 4 headsets – This allows you to chat with passengers and listen to music via iPod or XM Radio.
• Axia Alloy Billet Hangers for headsets.
• B&S Sand matching rear seat installed by Action Power Sports, Chandler, AZ
• Compete Roll Cage installed by Action Power Sports, Chandler, AZ
• Cooler Rack - installed by Action Power Sports, Chandler, AZ
• Crow Safety Harnesses – 2 up front – 2 in the rear – 1 Crow lap belt in center of rear seat
• Axia Alloy Billet Side and Rear View Mirrors allow you to see almost 180 degrees to the rear
• Big D Soft Top – Completely removable for cleaning
• Quad Boss ½ Windshield – Allows for airflow but defects the dust, dirt, etc.
• ¼ Doors – These keep your feet and legs inside the Ranger in case of a roll over
• HID Headlights – Allow you to see the trail ahead 3 time farther than stock lights
• Razor Tech LED Light Bar – Flood Type that eliminates shadow near the front of you vehicle while night riding
• LED Tag Light
• UTV Crap Rear Frame Brace – Provides greater stability when riding off-camber trails
• 2 inch Wheel Spacers – Provides a wider stance for additional stability. These can be removed as desired if you are planning on riding some narrow trails.
• 14 inch Upgraded Alloy Wheels with Goodyear Rawhide Tires 75% tread left.
• SuperTrap Exhaust – Give the Ranger a little more zip, it is not a load exhaust but very throaty
• DynaJet – Computerize Fuel Controller – This provides a little more zip and enhances the performance of the exhaust.
• Uni Performance Air Filter – This is a form air cleaner that can be cleaned, oiled and reused making sure the Ranger breaths clean air.
• Dirty Dog Performance – Adjustable Primary Clutch and Secondary Clutch – This allows the power the engine produces to go to the transmission more efficiently and allows for engine braking when going downhill unlike the stock clutch.
• Big D – Center Console for front or rear – great for holding drinks
• Extra power outlet in the glove box for iPod, GPS, etc.
• I also have a Dirty Dog Performance Cam that I never installed, it goes with the Ranger

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Good Luck with your Sale, Glenn

It is a nice looking machine.

·
4,369 Posts
That is a very nice, well equipped Ranger. Good luck on the sale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts