Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A great Jamboree over all. A few problems with the starting line on the mud pit as it did not hold up to the take offs. They made repairs and the runs continued. The Pulls were great as well. Everyone seemed to have a good time from seniors down to the little ones no matter what event they did! Great times, Great people!

Mud Bog Side By Side Class
1st Me in the Mud Bus
2nd Tim Lambert (I think) in a Yamaha 660 Rhino
3rd My Wife Donna in her 700 XP

Pull Side By Side Class
1st Me in the Mud Bus
2nd Another Rhino (sorry, I did not get the name)
3rd Donna in her 700 XP

Well now on to Lakeside's Jamboree next Saturday! Should be a great time again.

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The racing was fun but it was AWESOME to see the friend we had made last year show up again! That was the real prize! Friends sharing the same interests getting together for a weekend of fun!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I actually was in the area, but my TPS decided to commit suicide while we were there so I decided not to compete. I could slowly take off and it drove just fine, but if I got on the accellerator hard it died out, so we just rode the trails. I wish St Helens had a Polaris dealership.

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spicers is about 10 to 15 Miles away in Houghton Lake.

This just isn't your season Carnivore. Fist the axles now the TPS. Better rub some 4 leaf clovers over that thing!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Family Adventure said:
Spicers is about 10 to 15 Miles away in Houghton Lake.

This just isn't your season Carnivore. Fist the axles now the TPS. Better rub some 4 leaf clovers over that thing!
Ya, if you have a Polaris long enough you will lose a tps. If they don't break you aren't riding them hard enough 8) Thats OK, I got to have fun riding the trails. I cant be at Lakeside, but I will be at the US 27 event. Hopefully you make it, its a good one.

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be at Lakeside next Saturday and am planning to be at US 27 on Sept 25. I will be running the bog for sure, maybe more , just not sure. I am up for knee surgery soon so that could come into play but I will at least hobble down and support ya there if nothing else!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Have fun, looks like the next couple of months are going to have afew good events

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whenever there is a group of off-roaders together at events like this its hard not to have fun. There truly has been some great events this some and we still have a couple more to go!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Family Adventure said:
I will be at Lakeside next Saturday and am planning to be at US 27 on Sept 25. I will be running the bog for sure, maybe more , just not sure. I am up for knee surgery soon so that could come into play but I will at least hobble down and support ya there if nothing else!
Whens your surgery and what are they fixin? I had mine a month or so back, I was off crutches in 4 days but Im still hobbling around with this one.
US 27s bog was a pretty good one last time.

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure. I am told I need surgery but I do not get the details until tomorrow of what they are going after.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.