Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had a great time last year riding the dunes and socializing around the campfire and hopefully we can get even more of our members to attend this year.

Heres a link to some of the pics from previous years. http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=156183#156183
Heres a link to last years pics http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=18590&highlight=silver+lake
Heres a great video that Keyz (David) put together of the trip http://www.keyzs.com/SilverLakeRangerRally2009_Small.wmv

I recieved this email from Jellystone park:

Hi Curt,

We can still do the 10% discount for the PRC Group, since that is not a busy weekend for us! Glad to have you back!

The rate is the same as last year:

Water/Electric: Sunday-Thursday $21/night & Friday and Saturday $25/night
Full Hook-up: Sunday-Thursday $25/night & Friday and Saturday $28/night

We will apply the 10% discount to the balance when the reservation is made.

Let me know if you have anymore questions,

-Kim
Silver Lake Jellystone Park
8239 W. Hazel Road
Silver Lake, Mi 49436
231-873-4502

[email protected]
They also have a few cabins available

www.SilverLakeJellystone.com

DNR Silver Lake sand dunes website and rules http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_15070-34760--,00.html

For anyone that needs a hotel room heres a link http://www.thinkdunes.com/lodging-10/

Heres a list of members that may be or are going so far:
#1 carnivore (Curt and Dorothy)
#2 RZRRich (Rich and son)
#3 Deadlytedly (Ted)
#4 Gary Lenon (Gary)
#5 [email protected] Tech (Tony)
#6 abkdad3 (David and family)
#7 Chris Kropf
#8 Leimy (Jay and friends)
#9 Slane01 (Steve and family)
#10 michiganhunter (Marty)
#11 blongbrake (Brent and family)
#12 rzrwrecker (Scott)
#13 Trucker (Jake and Sylvia)
#14 Rooster (Todd and Brittany)
#15 Commander (Karl and Char)

This is not an SSW/PRC organized ride, just friends getting together to ride and socialize

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
That looks like a blast. I'll have to wait and see what diesel prices are around September :? .

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
commanderjjones said:
That looks like a blast. I'll have to wait and see what diesel prices are around September :? .
It is a blast - GREAT time will be had by ALL. Great riding during the day - Go-Cart racing during the evening and sitting around the campfire at night with old friends as well as meeting new one's in the process. If any of our members can make this non sanctioned SSW get-together I would highly recommend it - you won't regret it. 8) :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
You guys need to change the date!!! The 17th is my Sons bday and my wife would kill me if I went there :evil: lol

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Mrwizardd83 said:
You guys need to change the date!!! The 17th is my Sons bday and my wife would kill me if I went there :evil: lol
But I bet your son would love it :wink: . Hey, whose birthday is this again? :lol:

Sorry, man....I didn't mean to edit your post (if that shows up on your end). I clicked on the wrong tab, but think I got it back to it's original state.

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
Yes he would LOVE IT!!!! But at this point mom still rules over him.... Moms vocabulary is way biggers than his if you know what I mean. Plus 3 year olds forget alot sooner that 25year olds!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish we could, but that date has been carefully set to not interfere with the maximum number of participants other plans as well as to avoid the crowds. :roll:

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
carnivore said:
I wish we could, but that date has been carefully set to not interfere with the maximum number of participants other plans as well as to avoid the crowds. :roll:
No big deal!! I am happy you guys all get together and ride... I am jealous!!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Chris Kropf said:
What was the dates? I am interested.
Chris, Carnivore Curt states - "that date has been carefully set to not interfere with the maximum number of participants other plans, as well as to avoid the crowds".

SEPT. 16th & 17th

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Chris Kropf said:
What was the dates? I am interested.
Welcome to SSW, Chris. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hopefully Photobucket will have my pics back up by mid week :roll:
Rich is correct, Sept. 16th and 17th.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New info added!

·
Registered
103 Posts
A group of us are going to try and make it. We will be there june 14-19.

·
4,369 Posts
Well, I have been saying I am gonna make it for the last Umm, like 3 years now, Hopefully I will actually get there this year. I am planning on attending. My Kids are asking all of the time to go riding in the Sand Dunes.

Does the 10% discount apply to cabins this year? They did not last year when I had my reservation, just curious if things changed.

Thanks Again

Steve

·
SSW Director of Public Relations
2,248 Posts
slane01 said:
Well, I have been saying I am gonna make it for the last Umm, like 3 years now, Hopefully I will actually get there this year. I am planning on attending. My Kids are asking all of the time to go riding in the Sand Dunes.

Does the 10% discount apply to cabins this year? They did not last year when I had my reservation, just curious if things changed.

Thanks Again

Steve
They gave me the discount last year for a cabin.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts