Side X Side World Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Well, just now got banned from the all mighty rzrforum lol. I have a few choice words for them but I will keep them to myself. Shoot me a text commander - ill help you out . Just tell me what day you need me

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
We'll get there Sunday morning. Come on over and ride with us.

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
jerrzr said:
Well, just now got banned from the all mighty rzrforum lol. I have a few choice words for them but I will keep them to myself. Shoot me a text commander - ill help you out . Just tell me what day you need me
Again :lol:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Got everything loaded up and ready to roll. Instead of cramming 4 machines and all of our gear into the camper, I've just loaded up the machines on the flatbed and will make 2 trips......since I can be to WR in about 25 minutes.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
kscfire said:
Jerry,
I'll see you and everyone else on Tuesday.
Sounds good, Paul. Have a safe trip.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
You guys have fun! Ill see you guys sometime Wed.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
We got home this morning around 10:00 and got everything unpacked/put up by 1:00. Took a long nap, had some dinner, and started working on up/downloading pic's. Hope to have a Youtube clip ready sometime later this week.

We got in 62 miles Monday, 25 miles Tuesday before we broke a front right CV, we didn't ride Wednesday due to rain and vehicle repair, got in 55 miles on Thursday, 24 miles on Friday before a down tree cut the ride short, and 36 miles on Saturday.

We had a great time and it was great to see everyone. Thanks to all that came. :D

121 - 134 of 134 Posts