Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SSW Sponsor
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Marshall Motoarts Polaris Ranger 5.5 Cage Kit.
This kit fits model years 2007-2011, it replaces the stock bed. We replace the stock bed because that allows you side access into the back, and you get full leg room with the two outside passengers. The Kit comes Powder Coated Semi Gloss Black, includes Marshall Motoart Seats, (3) lap seat belts, engine cover panels, and hardware. For you guys that want to still have use of the bed no problem you can put our bed back on easily with our Bed Bracket Kit.
Kit Runs $1975.00 Plus shipping. For you Forum Members Only if you purchase a cage kit before the end of March we will give you a Grab Bar no charge. The grab bar gives the rear 3 passengers a place to hold onto a $125.00 dollar value. Contact us with any questions:

801-791-4616
[email protected]

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
The "Brutus" conversion has always been one of my favorites. I wish this would've been available before I did all to mine that I have. When it's time for a new machine, this will be on it. 8)

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
marshallmotoart said:
Marshall Motoarts Polaris Ranger 5.5 Cage Kit.
This kit fits model years 2007-2011, it replaces the stock bed. We replace the stock bed because that allows you side access into the back, and you get full leg room with the two outside passengers. The Kit comes Powder Coated Semi Gloss Black, includes Marshall Motoart Seats, (3) lap seat belts, engine cover panels, and hardware. For you guys that want to still have use of the bed no problem you can put our bed back on easily with our Bed Bracket Kit.
Kit Runs $1975.00 Plus shipping. For you Forum Members Only if you purchase a cage kit before the end of March we will give you a Grab Bar no charge. The grab bar gives the rear 3 passengers a place to hold onto a $125.00 dollar value. Contact us with any questions:

801-791-4616
[email protected]
Jake,

Do you have a photo of what this looks like mounted on a Ranger? I'm sure the members would like to see what it looks like.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Ya, thats definetly a cool kit!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.