Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through some pictures and came across this one. My daughter and I were trail riding last fall and she caught the cage on a tree and scuffed the paint off. As you know I blame all damage to the Ranger on her because it is easier to get the parts past the wife :roll: This time I had proof and was trying to get a picture, but she wouldn't have it.
[/img]

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
:lol: Good times, good times...... :wink:

I hadn't thought of using that approach for Ranger parts. I'll remember that when my kids get a little bigger and start driving. :lol:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Dang, That is a good idea :shock: :D - I'll have to keep that in mind. Luckily I haven't had to go that route yet with my 14 yr. old son driving the RZR but I'll keep that in mind. Great pic Tom , thanks for sharing that with us. :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
My kids are too old to blame anymore, I came up with a new plan, just let my wife drive the RZR and when she comes back start pointing out the scatches and dents. Works everytime, she tend's to get wild on the RZR and lets the gas pedal outrun her ability.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll remember that one Pop's, but the wife doesn't go and I'm starting to like that. Rachel cured her of going when the kid got sick all over the tent and the dog. :mrgreen:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Pops said:
......she tend's to get wild on the RZR and lets the gas pedal outrun her ability.
Yeah, I seem to recall a busted wheel incident at the rally right before my tranny and diff' exploded. That was the reason we were headed back to camp.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Case and point, she has dented or broke everyone of my toys, including the Ranger. She hung up on a branch and broke the top on the Rangerware, it's broken similar to Gary's Ranger back at Windrock years back.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My daughter and I were on a Jeep outing when she was in first grade. She kept screming and accusing me of trying to kill her. Everyone could hear her that we were with.

So when she starts to go too fast in the Ranger I start screaming and accusing her of trying to kill me. I still lmao every time I think of it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gary Lenon said:
Tom, I think this might be a cute photo for our Caption Contest! Do you think she would mind?
I don't think she would since she doesn't know what I post anyway. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My wife spilled the beans about this to Rachel and she is fine with it. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.