Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From 06,07, 08, and 09

·
Registered
125 Posts
Curt, I LOVE the Pictures!!
Are the hotels / Motels close enough to Silver Lake so you can just ride over without trying to park and unload at the state lot? I've heard horror stories about the parking at the state lot.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wirechaser said:
Curt, I LOVE the Pictures!!
Are the hotels / Motels close enough to Silver Lake so you can just ride over without trying to park and unload at the state lot? I've heard horror stories about the parking at the state lot.
Unfortunately that will get you a ticket :roll: It is neccesary to trailer them in unless they are road legal and licensed We have moved the Annual ride out one week further to a weekend that will not be as busy. Most of us will be staying at Yogi Bear campground, but some will be staying at local hotels.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Curt Hi when is the ride? We'll be up there june 16-20. Great pics. Do they give you any hassel about the kids in back seats? Thanks Jay

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
leimy said:
Curt Hi when is the ride? We'll be up there june 16-20. Great pics. Do they give you any hassel about the kids in back seats? Thanks Jay
The ride is Sept 17th and 18th. I have it posted both here and at PRC. They are OK with kids in back seats as long as they have a rollcage and seat belts. Hopefully you can make it.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
For those of you who have never experienced the sand dunes - you need to join us this upcoming summer for sure. Good times - Good friends - Beautiful scenery and a great riding experience. Below you will find some info to help get yourself pumped up and to start your sand dunes vacation planning. Even though this event is not sanctioned by SideXsideWorld, it’s still a great time to meet many of it’s staff and membership alike. Looking forward to seeing you there !!

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_15070-34760--,00.html
http://www.thinkdunes.com/

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dennissinned said:
l notice the flags are on the front, is this a local law,or just a whatever thing......... :)

Dennis
Its a Silver Lake rule, flags on the front if you can sit in the machine and it has a steering wheel.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Thanks for the pictures

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Notice the lone "Go-Cart" Pic ? Now, is that a good time !! It's located just down the road from the campground - within walking distance. And did we ever have a GREAT time there this past "09" Silver Lake trip, WOW !! :shock: :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts