Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I became another day older today......Still a young'en to alot of you....hit 38 today and my Wife Amy hits the big 40 mark on Monday.

Anyways, I was kinda initially hoping to go to the Lakeside Rally today, but knew a few weeks ago that wasn't gonna happen as my wifes best friend was getting married again....hopefully 3rd times a charm.

So we went to a wedding and reception today which all and all was pretty good.

I was suprized this morning though that my wife had picked up a new toy for me.

Its not for the Ranger, but they are pretty cool. It is a Traxxas Revo 3.3 RC Monster truck that will do about 45 mph.

I was into the RC trucks about 10 years ago and had alot of fun smashing and bashing them up. It had become an after work hobby for me and several buddies that all worked out of town together.

Anyways, I have talked about getting back into these for the past couple of years but never wanted to spend the money.....well, I am now back into them. It should be another fun hobby with the kids.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Happy birthday, Steve :D ! You better quit ratting out the wife on here age.....remember that she's a member on here :shock: :lol: .

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, good Point Jerry.....I can do it on PRC, cuz she's not over there. I better watch out on SSW, or I might be sleeping in the dog house....hmm, I would be next to my Ranger, that might not be so bad 8)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Almost forgot.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I was into the r/c thing for a while. I did the Helicopters.Wow could I blow some money fast! I imagine the truck you got will end up the same way.Enjoy the time with your kids they grow so fast....

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Oops, I almost forgot.....happy birthday to Amy too!

If it's any consolation, I'm a few months ahead of you. :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Life2short1971 said:
Almost forgot.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I was into the r/c thing for a while. I did the Helicopters.Wow could I blow some money fast! I imagine the truck you got will end up the same way.Enjoy the time with your kids they grow so fast....
Yeah, these little RC things can become money pits too.....Not near as bad as Heli's, but they do add up. I was into the Nitro trucks and Planes for several years......never really ever flew a plane, I just built them and collected them. Some day I would love to get back into those again too. They would be fun to fly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts