Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With some reluctance, in fear of creating couch potatoes, I have gotten the kids (mmmmmm, yeah.....it's for the kids :lol: ) a Wii for Christmas. My niece and nephew have one that we've played a few times and it's more fun and active than I thought, so we decided to get one for those cold and rainy "indoor days".

I've seen some hunting games that looked sort of fun. Anybody have any experience or recommendation on those or other games?

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Jerry, My son Justin (14) has a Wii - he may? have some games that he's outgrown, if so, we'd be glad to send them down to your kids - would love to see someone get some use out of them. We'll take a look after he gets home from school today. If you're interested, and if he does indeed have some, I can get them in the mail and you'll have them in time for Christmas bud. :D 8) :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I'm a bit of an X Box junky myself 8) The new Black ops games pretty cool.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RZRRich said:
Jerry, My son Justin (14) has a Wii - he may? have some games that he's outgrown, if so, we'd be glad to send them down to your kids - would love to see someone get some use out of them. We'll take a look after he gets home from school today. If you're interested, and if he does indeed have some, I can get them in the mail and you'll have them in time for Christmas bud. :D 8) :wink:
That would be great, Rich! I appreciate the offer :wink: . Just let me know and I'll PM you my address. :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
LOWES48 said:
carnivore said:
I'm a bit of an X Box junky myself 8) The new Black ops games pretty cool.
and how old are you :roll:
When did they start imposing age limits on video games? 8)
I still know how to have fun! :lol: :lol:

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
I have a wii, its alot of fun, I like the baja game best.

·
4,369 Posts
My Kids have the WII, XBOX, and PS3....Oh yeah, I guess I have a litter of kids too...so sharing is kinda difficult at times.

I personally liked the WII the best since, like as Jerry said, the kids at least have to "move" when they play the Wii. However, my older boys love the Xbox and PS3 as they are into the Tactical Gaming.

---For me, there are to darn many buttons on the remote LOL. Now, if I can find a Pac Man Game at an Arcade, I am all over that :)

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A friend let me borrow "Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2009" and I played it last night. It was fun :D , but I got off to a less than stellar start. I was eaten up by so many lions, wolves, and grizzlies that I'm surprised I didn't have nightmares last night :lol:. Like most things, I guess I just need more practice.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
carnivore said:
The new Black ops games pretty cool.
Speaking of that, have you seen the new Jeep Wrangler "Black Op's Edition"? It's a sweet looking ride. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts