Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris,

Bud emailed this through me because he couldn't use the forum's email as it was locked to him. I am going to reactivate him on a short leash. .......

Chris,

I want to humbly apologize if I said anything to offend you and hope you forgive me.

Bud

Robert Powell & Sons

Custom Concrete Construction

38 Treasure Lake

DuBois, Pa. 15801

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

Now that is more like it. That is a mark of a man that is not bad to the bone, unlike some we are dealing with. I am more than willing to give someone a second chance that shows some common sense and humility and courage like that. Gary, make sure and let him know that the staff, at least from me, really appreciate the response.

Buuuuut, make sure he knows we won't tolerate that crap from him or anyone else anymore.[;)] That short leash needs to have a choker knot in it. Bud, along with a few more on here too.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Good to see he could man-up about it. Shows he's willing to try anyway. Maybe he just figured out that this IS the best forum on the net, and had to get his fix..lol

G

·

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Myers</i>
<br />Good to see he could man-up about it. Shows he's willing to try anyway. Maybe he just figured out that this IS the best forum on the net, and had to get his fix..lol
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ditto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts