Side X Side World Forums banner

Black Mountain Michigan

3949 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  leimy
These were taken a few years ago at Black Mountain Michigan. It was a pretty fun place to ride, but recently they have started closing off trails.

See less See more
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Looks like a dusty place to ride!
It was, but it was fun too!
Curt,

Where is Black Mountain located?
That looked like a fun time, I see you and DeadlyTedly - who's in the other machine?
slane01 said:
Curt,

Where is Black Mountain located?
Northeast of Gaylord.
RZRRich said:
That looked like a fun time, I see you and DeadlyTedly - who's in the other machine?
Thats Bob, (Hiatt65). He was at Silver lake.
I have never been to Michigan, but work with several guys that live up there. Sounds like alot of good place to ride. Hope to get up there one of these days.
Pops said:
I have never been to Michigan, but work with several guys that live up there. Sounds like alot of good place to ride. Hope to get up there one of these days.
You need to come up and ride with us one of these times, maybe at Silver Lake?
Curt have you ever ridden on the trails by Silver lake? If so do they stick to the 50'' rule? Thanks
leimy said:
Curt have you ever ridden on the trails by Silver lake? If so do they stick to the 50'' rule? Thanks
They have trails near Silver Lake? I didn't know they did. :shock: :roll:
If they have a 50" rule they will stick to it, and write a big ticket for not following it.
Yeap. it seems that everything the DNR writes up starts around $200.00 :shock:
I think i found trails on the drn forum. Don't like the sound of a fine. Thanks
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.