Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a bit off topic, but I am new to the Blackberry world, do any of you have any recomended apps? Its a Tour.

·
4,369 Posts
WOW, Curts got a Blackberry....Now he can join some more of us that find ourselves browsing SSW on a smartphone.

Can't help with Blackberry Apps....I have a Motorola Droid

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've got the Blackberry Pearl, kinda dated but I hate to switch to a new phone it does everything I need it to and then some. I'm not sure on the apps but a great Blackberry users site is www.crackberry.com check it out and see if ya don't find something.

I actually looked at the Tour about 8 months ago when I considered upgrading but I had a hard time texting on it, buttons are kinda small. I have heard alot of good things about it though.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
The wife and I have the Blackberry Storms - it's the touch pad version and we like them alot, They took a few days to get accustomed to but they have the big keys which I need due to my fingers size - we looked at the other versions and like Brian stated - the keys were just too small, for me anyways. Ours are through Verizon - just get one of the young whipersnapers who works at the store to help you with the apps - there's all kinds of cool stuff out there for the Blackberry's.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Sorry Curt, I can't help. Don't have any of those hi-tech things, only reason I got the phone I have now is because my past phone was so outdated it wouldn't even pick up a signal anymore.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya, the buttons are small, I have to pay attention, but the the storm was another 100 bucks :roll: so ill deal with it.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOWES48 said:
carnivore said:
Ya, the buttons are small, I have to pay attention, but the the storm was another 100 bucks :roll: so ill deal with it.
No big checkbook 4 a phone?
8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
That Blackberry doesn't make the ranger faster!

·
4,369 Posts
Hmmm, maybe there is an app so you can monitor and program your fuel controller 8) (the extra 100 bucks went towards axles :shock: )

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slane01 said:
Hmmm, maybe there is an app so you can monitor and program your fuel controller 8) (the extra 100 bucks went towards axles :shock: )

You got that right! If only thats all they cost :roll: [/b]

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOWES48 said:
My sprint phone has a gps app to show my speed no radar gun needed now.
Or I could just use one of my GPSs 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts