Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
I will be ready to start doing some more grilling pretty soon....I finally did some maintenance work on the Big Green Egg yesterday. It needed a new seal/gasket between the two halfs of the egg. So when it was disassembled, it also got an annual cleaning :)

I should be back in business tonight :). I am down to my last bag of Charcoal, so its time to go stock up again. I burned through 350 lbs of charcoal last year.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Now that cheerleading is over for a little while, I will be home more. I was going to post some more smoker pics before our cruise and my darn camera died. It is back up and running now though so stay tuned. Just did my second Boston Butt for pulled pork 2 weeks ago and man, was it good!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
ElecTech said:
Now that cheerleading is over for a little while, I will be home more. I was going to post some more smoker pics before our cruise and my darn camera died. It is back up and running now though so stay tuned. Just did my second Boston Butt for pulled pork 2 weeks ago and man, was it good!!
Great, now I have a mental picture of Bruce in a cheerleading outfit :shock:

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
You've definitely been around Allan too long Curt!!!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
slane01 said:
I will be ready to start doing some more grilling pretty soon....I finally did some maintenance work on the Big Green Egg yesterday. It needed a new seal/gasket between the two halfs of the egg. So when it was disassembled, it also got an annual cleaning :)

I should be back in business tonight :). I am down to my last bag of Charcoal, so its time to go stock up again. I burned through 350 lbs of charcoal last year.
Dang, Some blow-by thus needing a gasket kit. Just a minor rebuild. 350 lbs of charcoal :shock: - do they dump this off in the driveway by dump truck? :lol: :wink:

·
SSW Support Staff
614 Posts
carnivore said:
ElecTech said:
Great, now I have a mental picture of Bruce in a cheerleading outfit :shock:

X2

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.