Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buffalo Wings on the Big Green Egg

I got a good deal on chicken wings this week at the local grocery store, so I thought I would cook up some wings for the Opening Day of Sunday Football :)

I cut the wings apart, discarding the wing tip. The wings were then seasoned with my standard BBQ Rub.

Once the wings were seasoned, they were smoked with hickory between 325 and 350 degrees over indirect heat, turning once during cooking. They cooked for a little over an hour all together.

Once they looked done, They were tossed in sauce and placed back on the Grill. I used Sweet Baby Rays for the kids wings and used Carribean Jerk Sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings (My favorite Sauce)

The finished results were awesome. These wings had some awesome flavor...I was a happy Camper (Still a bit ticked off that the Detroit Lions got screwed out of there winning touchdown though :twisted: ) But I was full, so all was good :)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Well Steve, The Lions may have lost ( and I'm sure you and I are not the only one's ticked off about how that happened :evil: ) but it surely looks like your wings were winners at dinner time !! :D 8) :wink:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
RZRRich said:
Well Steve, The Lions may have lost ( and I'm sure you and I are not the only one's ticked off about how that happened :evil: ) but it surely looks like your wings were winners at dinner time !! :D 8) :wink:
Yeah, that rule sucks!!!!!! He was down with the ball and let go of it as he was getting up. I'm more upset about losing Stafford for 4-6 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts