Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
I had never heard of CF Moto until you mentioned it. It looks like they have several ATV/UTV and motorcycle options. How are the prices? How are parts availability? Do you have any experience with the Chinese Quality? Sometimes the Chinese quality can be hit or miss.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have had mine for a year. I bought it used. They are a knock off of the Polaris Razor.

New they are about $2000 cheaper than Razors.

According to the dealer here they had problems with the first year model, 2010.

The Chinese company actually sent representatives to the local dealer here and they worked out the problems.

The biggest complaint I have is that is a little lower to the ground than the Razor. But, the way I ride it hasn't been a big problem.

Parts haven't been a problem. I bought some parts online and some from the dealer.

Overall I am satisfied with it.

Don't pay any attention to the Honda decals. I have been messing with my friends.

·
4,369 Posts
Dang, Jerry that looks pretty nice. It is good to hear that it sounds like the OEM is actually supporting the dealer. I will be curious to hear more about those.

Thanks for sharing and Welcome to SSW!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One other thing I liked was it came stock with the 14 in wheels, top, windshield and winch.

I did modify the windshield so that it will fold down.

·
4,369 Posts
It sounds like it came fairly well setup. That is cool. Definitely saves some dollars on accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts