·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Can't wait to see what you have in mind. I'm sure it will be outstanding.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Can't wait to see what's next. It looks pretty cool as-is. I'd just add an aluminum bed skin, some muflaps, and let 'er roll. :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
And Mud & Guts continues....I guess this means your keeping it and doing more to it :)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slane01 said:
And Mud & Guts continues....I guess this means your keeping it and doing more to it :)
Ya, keeping it for now..................................just need to make it faster 8)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
FASTER?? Like racing Fast?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pops said:
FASTER?? Like racing Fast?
More wheel speed for mud racing

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Don't let him fool ya fella's - looks :shock: like he's getting ready to bolt the wings on where the bed used to be. :lol: :lol:

Looks good bud !! 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
He's probably doing a bed delete for easier Cleaning :shock: If I got in that much mud I would not want to wash the bed off either....then again he has a hoist in his garage so it probably isn't too bad LOL.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you imagine what my garage would look like if I sprayed it off on the hoist? :roll: Thats not going to happen. Instead I spend about 30 bucks at the car wash.

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
Can you imagine what my garage would look like if I sprayed it off on the hoist? :roll: Thats not going to happen.
******* Spray Paint :shock: :shock: 8)

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
carnivore said:
Can you imagine what my garage would look like if I sprayed it off on the hoist? :roll: Thats not going to happen. Instead I spend about 30 bucks at the car wash.
Your car washes must not have monitors, I got caught doing that one time and the owner tried to charge me for cleaning his sump, luckly I got out of it, he didn't have a sign up saying no mudders, now he does..

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pops said:
carnivore said:
Your car washes must not have monitors, I got caught doing that one time and the owner tried to charge me for cleaning his sump, luckly I got out of it, he didn't have a sign up saying no mudders, now he does..
Ya, no monitors, but they don't like it too much.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
That's good, they may not like it, but I doubt you are the only one cleaning out their toys. :) I don't have to worry too much now about the mud, but things may change someday. Boss Lady wants to go back home to Texas.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So how do you like this ?

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I like it :D . Gonna skin the floor (bed) to keep mud off of everything?

·
4,369 Posts
Now that looks pretty sweet. Is that made out of bent & welded sheet metal?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
slane01 said:
Now that looks pretty sweet. Is that made out of bent & welded sheet metal?
Well.....................No,........................2x4's,plwood and paint 8)

Its a prototype I built. Racer tech will be making the real one out of aluminum.

I will be installing an aluminum bed thats easy to remove for cleaning.

·
4,369 Posts
Well, I certianly would not have guessed it was made out of lumber LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts