Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this thread out. I am talking with sandblaster as I post this about these guys that took time to help needing an explanation. Any advise here? Thanks
http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=14982

G

·
It sounds like he screwed up and doesn't want anyone to know, or used a product he doesn't want to badmouth. If you delete it some will ask questions, but as long as the original poster asked for it I don't think they have anything to complain about. He needs to know we will explain to anyone that asks that he requested it. Its just my opinion, but I think its OK only when he started the thread. As it is now the thread has no value to anyone.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I found out the deal. He had a tech at the dealer install an old clutch during warranty repairs. He does not want problems for his dealer as they handled this internally and made it right. His dealer has taken care of him well and he doesn't want bad PR for them. I will delete the thread if you think that is best. Let me know.

G

·
I would move it here for review so the big guys can give their opinion. That way its out of sight for now. I think I would vote for deletion.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Mike,

Instead of deleting it, just move it here. Don't leave a "shadow" as no one will be able to see it here anyway. That way, if we need to re-read it for info, we will be able to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.