Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SSW Senior Management
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have never been to a PRC Rally, do yourself and your family a favor and talk to someone that has.

Good food, good entertainment, excellent fellowship and PRIZES..in excess of $30,000.00 worth committed so far.

Registration includes: 3 evening meals including a hog roast and homemade ice cream.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS AND COME JOIN US IN CENTRALLY LOCATED BEAUTIFULL MOUNTAINS OF TENNESSEE.

JUNE 24, 25, 26

Go here to learn more:

http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31577

Go here to register:

http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31764

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Come on SSW members – check out the PRC Rally info above. Like our Rally/Event Director Neal stated: if you sign up and join us you can expect: Great riding – Great food ( Hog Roast :shock: ) – Meet some Great people 8) – a chance to win a RZR4 8) that Polaris has graciously donated and plenty of other prizes that have been donated from the Great sponsors 8) we have at the PRC, many who are sponsors here at the SSW also. It's a Great "family friendly" time -come and join us - you and the family will be glad that you did !! :D :wink:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
The rally is definitely worth every penny. Great family memories and a TON of great prizes!!!! A chance to meet other members and ride the trails with the whole family. See you in Tennessee!!!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
It would be real good to ride with all of you down there. Its an amazing place with about every type of terrain you can imagine. Not to mention a great group of people to hang out with when your not ridin. 8)

·
4,369 Posts
The Rally is gonna be alot of fun. It would be great to meet all of you. You can't beat the Trails, Scenery, and accomodations. It is a fun family filled weekend. As an added Bonus, the prizes are Awesome.

Come down and enjoy the weekend!

·
SSW Support Staff
614 Posts
This is a great time to get together and enjoy our common interest of the great out doors, trail riding, and friendship with others. This isn't a Polaris event, it's an event filled with trail riding of your choice, and an opportunity for your family to meet others with the same interest. Check it out, you'll be glad you did.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Well, are we going to get any of out SSW members to join us this year at the Rally? Come on, ya know ya want to 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
LOWES48 said:
I don"t know what i"m doing wrong? I have sent out e mails and still no registration?
Derrick, Try it again and let them know you’re from the SSW. I do believe “Lynette” is taking care of the registration’s for the most part – she’s part of the Rally Committee. I’ve sent Lynette a PM this morning.

[email protected]

Derrick, PM sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts