Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I took the Ranger Crew a few miles down the road to a friends deer camp. After a couple of hours I hopped back into the cold machine for the return trip. Within a short time the window frosted over and I couldn't see hardly at all. I Tried wiping the windshield with my glove, but no dice.

I had to man up and open the windshield for the trip home. It was freezing outside, so I like to froze my face driving home. It hurt my skin to drive into the wind, but I had to see.

I've never had my windshield do that so bad before. I didn't have any doors or heater so not sure why it frosted up so bad.

·
4,369 Posts
Ouch....yes that is a COLD ride. It is odd that is frosted up with no doors. I could see if it was totally enclosed, but when there is still ventilation you would think it would stay clean.

·
Registered
249 Posts
weather

The window may have froze over due to the moisture in the air,and the heat off you and the machine :?:
dlineman1 prc9756 sxs480

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: weather

dlineman1 said:
The window may have froze over due to the moisture in the air,and the heat off you and the machine :?:
dlineman1 prc9756 sxs480
Could be, but the conditions had to be just right because it has never happened to me before. I keeping googles in the glove box from now on, because it was a bear trying to see with the cold air blowing in my face and eyes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts