Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Nice pics Gary! Thanks!

·
4,369 Posts
Great Pics...Did the Axles break on the first run in the mud pit?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I waited until they had the mud pit worn in pretty deep, and went right into the center on the first run and didn't make it, so I changed my line to a better one and broke both axles. It was moving through pretty good until they went :shock: :roll:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Did you get the axles fixed yet Curt?
I had to have custom ones made from Summers Brothers, it will be another week or two :roll:

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
Gary Lenon said:
Did you get the axles fixed yet Curt?
I had to have custom ones made from Summers Brothers, it will be another week or two :roll:
There probably isn't much off the shelf stuff for Carnivore's Ride 8)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
You better not break it again before the PRC rally!!!!
Now you sound like my wife!
I will have better axles this time!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Curt, I think what Gary is trying to say .... and I might add - nicely .... is he doesn't want to hear any excuses or you singing the blues come Rally time. :shock: .... :lol: :wink:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RZRRich said:
Curt, I think what Gary is trying to say .... and I might add - nicely .... is he doesn't want to hear any excuses or you singing the blues come Rally time. :shock: .... :lol: :wink:
But you know.....it would be kinda nice to have somebody back at camp cleaning up while we are out riding. :twisted:

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
RZRRich said:
But you know.....it would be kinda nice to have somebody back at camp cleaning up while we are out riding. :twisted:
HMMMMM :idea:

·
4,369 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
RZRRich said:
Somehow, I think he would be Borrowing the RZR 4, just to make sure its all broken in before giving away 8) 8) He seems to think he's winning that :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
RZRRich said:
NOT!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts