Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new guy on here but won't be around long enough to be an old guy.
I ask a simple question for a little photo posting help. I couldn't make it work with the posted directions. I even stated I'm no whiz with the computer. I received no reply or help. I even sent Gary Lenon a PM.
still nothing. kind of rude I would say. I'm sure there are a lot of nice people on here I just haven't met them. Good Bye

Bob H.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
rmstg2 said:
I'm a new guy on here but won't be around long enough to be an old guy.
I ask a simple question for a little photo posting help. I couldn't make it work with the posted directions. I even stated I'm no whiz with the computer. I received no reply or help. I even sent Gary Lenon a PM.
still nothing. kind of rude I would say. I'm sure there are a lot of nice people on here I just haven't met them. Good Bye

Bob H.
Bob,

Sorry your question wasn't answered...I certainly don't recall getting it. At any rate, I certainly didn't mean to ignore you or your question. Stick around and you will soon discover that we are a good bunch of guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Bob, I'm am certain that the lack of replies you received was unintentional. The guys on this forum are by far the most objective, accepting, and helpfull people on the web. The photo posting instructions are quite easy. Just open an account with Photobucket, upload some photos from your computer to your new photobucket account. Once loaded place your mouse on the picture, click the image code or "img" one time and it will say "copied" then paste this code on your text box. Your picture should show at this point. Hope we haven't lost you forever as everyone's input is extremely valuable here! 8)

·
4,369 Posts
Bob,

I certainly apologize that nobody responded to you. That is certainly not normal for the folks, especially the moderators and support staff. There really is a good bunch of people here. We would all appreciate it if you would hang around a bit more and you should see that it certainly was not intentional.

Sincerely

Steve Lane

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Bob,

I too apologize for missing the post, no excuses, I'm just sorry I wasn't there when you needed help.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Bob, I hope you will give us another chance, I somehow missed your post, and the others are great about helping members in need.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apoligy in order.

Everyone I'm thinking I jumped the gun here. I received an email from Gary
and he said he didn't recall getting a PM from me. I checked my outbound
message box and nothing shows up. So I probably failed to hit the send button? Therefore I apologize to Gary and hope his health issues are under control. I also received an apology from slane01 Thank You slane01 but it is I who should be apologizing for jumping the gun. Sorry for being short sighted everybody. I assure you it won't happen again.

Regards
Bob H.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Re: Apoligy in order.

rmstg2 said:
message box and nothing shows up. So I probably failed to hit the send button? Therefore I apologize to Gary and hope his health issues are under control. I also received an apology from slane01 Thank You slane01 but it is I who should be apologizing for jumping the gun. Sorry for being short sighted everybody. I assure you it won't happen again.

Regards
Bob H.
All is good here Bob. If you don't mess up a little, you won't fit in with this bunch! :D And yes, my health issues have been resolved. I only mentioned it because I got a little foggy while they were adjusting my meds and I could have missed a few things last fall!

Welcome home!

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Re: Apoligy in order.

rmstg2 said:

Regards
Bob H.
Glad you decided to come back. I have done the same thing, thinking I sent a email then get concerned because I didn't get a response, later checking my sent box and found out I hadn't sent anything, it will still in draft.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.