Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, this section will be a place that you can post your mechanical or installation problems/questions and give our members a chance to help you out. This section is not a replacement for a certified mechanic; our members will simply offer suggestions and tell you how they took care of a particular problem.

SSW is not responsible for any advice or mechanical instruction offered. Please seek qualified mechanical assistance if you don't feel qualified to do your own work.

That being said....let's have fun with this section and help each other with our repairs and mods!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Is this topic going to be listed under each "brand" SxS section? I was just thinking if theres only one specific thread for problems and solutions for every make and model SxS then theres going to be a lot of information to dig through trying to find what each particular member is looking for. In the event a member has a problem with an Artic Prowler it would be easier and faster for him to seach for the problem and solution information in his section rather then digging through every make and models problems and solutions wouldn't it? My 2 cents.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
We have the Tech section in each section for the specific stuff. This area is more of a group brainstorming area for all the different types to be involved in.

·
Registered
258 Posts
carnivore said:
We have the Tech section in each section for the specific stuff. This area is more of a group brainstorming area for all the different types to be involved in.
10-4

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly Curt. We will maintain each brands tech section, but many things are not brand specific and we can all help. Besides, I am trying to get folks talking together a little more instead of scattered all over the forum.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Exactly Curt. We will maintain each brands tech section, but many things are not brand specific and we can all help. Besides, I am trying to get folks talking together a little more instead of scattered all over the forum.
Good idea Gary a spot for all to hang out and get to know one another a little better, I like that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.