Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never or recieve my issues way after they are out on the News stands?
I have email their web site without any reply's? No customer service! :x

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Right Magizine. What I meant by" Newstand" is DragonFire Racing store or Cochise Motorsports, two of the many place I frequent.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any time I have had a problem, I have PM'ed Crazy Buffalo and he has taken care of matters promptly. I have never experienced any customer service problems.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the fast reply and pm, hope we can work out this issue.

Great Magazine when recieved.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GREAT MAGAZINE!!

Thanks Guys.. (Don & Troy) The took care of my problem right away. I had a old cart wheeling email address, that no longer worked. Great guys great infomation magazine.

Thanks Again
:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i havent gotten one in several months either.. i also get sidebyside and i think i've gotten 3 of those since the last cartwheelin/utvoffroad..
don, how many issues have come out since you changed the name, i have one..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sandulator,

Thank you for the compliments. Yours is on its way.

Martymoe,

We'll look into yours. Can you email me your address to: [email protected]

2 Issues of UTV Off-Road are out and the third is on its way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Were you guys at the Mud Nationals? I paid for a subscription to a magazine there and never got the first one. I called a few weeks after and was told that it was coming, but never got anything.

Thanks...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Iveillon, shoot me an email at: [email protected] with all of your info and we'll get it worked out.

Anyone else with problems send me an email with your contact info so we can look it up. It saves time, and we can forward to the subscription dept. easier.

We apologize for any delays.

Troy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts