Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does your spouse drive or girlfriend drive your SXS? If so, what does she use it for most? My wife loves to ride trails, but she REALLY loves to use the Ranger for yard work and working her flower beds.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Luckily for me, mine is a rider, not a driver 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
My wife will trail ride until it gets real tricky :shock: and then the controls are turned over, she'll use it to putt around the cottage and to cruise around the lake. Although lately - it seems like we're now the Team Owners/Financiers and our 13 yr old son is the Team Driver. :shock: :D 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
My wife likes to drive the Ranger....She would drive things with the best of them. There isn't a vehicle out there that she wont drive. Heck, when we had our 31 foot motorhome, she was the official driver, I was the passenger (she like driving and I liked Napping :) ).

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
My wife likes to ride on the trails, but she also drives the RZR on the trails, uses the Ranger around the house doing odds and ends. She hasn't drove the "S" anywhere yet, but I suspect she will be wanting to drive it more once the weather warms up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
My wife will back it off the trailer or drive thru gates on the farm while I hold them open, BUT except for this rare 50 feet, THAT'S IT .

This is a video...click on it

·
Registered
748 Posts
Barbara has driven the Ranger but prefers riding her quad a 700 Raptor.

·
Registered
170 Posts
My wife is very comfortable behind the wheel of the ranger,and naturally so are the kids we race to my shop to see who gets to drive first.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
foxcrew6 said:
My wife is very comfortable behind the wheel of the ranger,and naturally so are the kids we race to my shop to see who gets to drive first.
I love to hear of the family involvement in our sport! That's what SSW and PRC are all about!!!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
LOWES48 said:
my wife loves to drive but she has no fear and that worries me.
Sounds like she needs her own "stock" machine!

·
4,369 Posts
carnivore said:
LOWES48 said:
my wife loves to drive but she has no fear and that worries me.
Sounds like she needs her own "stock" machine!
Hmm, if it was my wife, she would make me drive the Stock Machine LOL

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
THAT WOULD BE A GREAT BIG NO!! My wife / girlfriend drives her own Ranger! LOL!! Gotta Keep Momma happy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts