Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SSW Support Staff
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think he would be allot better than what we have now! He can run a business.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I need to know more about his stance on a lot of issues before I form an opinion. He can't be any worse than what we currently have.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I definitely agree on the part of "can't be worse than what we have now"......and you're absolutely right that he knows how to run a business (I think this country to use a good dose of that), but I'm not sure that qualifies him to run the country. I'll be watching and listening. :?

·
4,369 Posts
I have heard him talk some Harsh words on China and our deficits. I would like to know where he stands on other consitituitonal rights, but so far, I really like him, as it doesn't seem like he would be a push-over to all of the other world leaders. He definitely would be on an apologizing for America Tour.

·
SSW Support Staff
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think more than anything we need sum fresh blood so to speak. NOT the life long congressman thats all he has ever done.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
LOWES48 said:
I think more than anything we need sum fresh blood so to speak. NOT the life long congressman thats all he has ever done.
Thats the truth! Although that somewhat describes our current president :roll: Not that he had any experience in anything constructive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts