Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just bought a used RZR, and it came with a pair of heavy duty 4 point harnesses from Dragon fire. I removed them to put the stock belts back in. The RZR had under 100 miles on it when I bought it so they were used very little and are like new.

$150 for the pair, you pay the shipping.

Call Mike @905-431-5072 (Ontario, Canada)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Mike, Welcome to the RZR forum. That's a good price on the harness's, somebody should snatch those up for sure. Any particular reason why you removed them and installed the OEM belts ? I just installed a set of 5pt Crows on my 09 RZR and really like them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. I removed the belts cause I thought they were too bulky, and for the type of riding I do, I wont need harnesses.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Hello Mike, Welcome to the PRC..

PM sent,

BTW are they black and have the sterum strap?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pops said:

PM sent,

Hi Pops, thanks for the reply. Yes....to both of the questions. I left them up at my cottage, so I don't have any pics I can send yet. I'll post them next week.

Cheers

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Skip said:
Pops said:

PM sent,

Hi Pops, thanks for the reply. Yes....to both of the questions. I left them up at my cottage, so I don't have any pics I can send yet. I'll post them next week.

Cheers
I'm back at work now, and I got your PM, I'll be talking to you this week while at work.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Sent an email about the pictures.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Here's the pictures of the harnesses:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Sold thanks, Mike