Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite color of "Stock" SXS?

Mine is the 2011 Polaris Crew Graphite. I especially like the silver specks that shine when in the sunlight; however, they don't show up in the photo.

•Super Graphite painted hood, dash, and glove box with custom matched side panel decals
•Carbon Fiber print Instrument Panel
•Turbo Silver painted front and rear suspension springs

·
4,369 Posts
That is a pretty sharp le color. I Really like the painted sunset red though too. for non le colors I like the solar red

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I'm kind of partial to camo.....but being from TN and a diehard Vol fan, I also like the Nuclear Orange. That color really pops in the sunlight. 8)

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Sure, you had to say "stock" :shock:
That black ranger does look good, and I really like the new Black RZR 4 too.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Yellow on the RZR, and the Graphite on the Ranger

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm extremely partial to the Ocean Blue XP...LOL! I especially love the fact that everybody around me has red or green. For me it has been a very durable finish and proven to be virtually scratch resistant! Polaris has hit the mark with their painted plastics that's for sure.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That blue is sharp looking.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
The paint holds up much better than most would think. It is actually more scratch resistant than bare plastic.

·
Registered
511 Posts
The color of dust and dirt always look the best, maybe even a little mud thrown in for good measure, with lots of natural camo (leaves twigs). :D .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts