Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SSW Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
update 10/8/10: NEW RETAIL CATALOG'S AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER, I have some coming in on Monday so if anyone wants one, send me a PM with complete name and mailing address. If you ordered from the catalog in the past, you will get a new one in the mail from AMSOIL. If you have not used AMSOIL Products in the past, here is your chance to look over the vast array of products and try them for yourself

>CLICK HERE< FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS FOR ATV'S AND SxS'S

If you have any specific interest such as diesel oils, boating, auto, dealerships etc, I can send you info on those along with the catalog if you so indicate.

I will not sell your info to anyone!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
48 pages, wow, who would have thought there would be so many lubricant based products. Sounds like a handy catalog to have!

·
SSW Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AMSOIL has it all, just about every lube you can think of they produce in synthetic. Their own branded 100% synthetic media oil and air filters and they are also authorized distributors for Wix, Donaldson and Mann filters to supplement their filter line, NGK Spark Plugs and Wires, Mothers Appearance Products and Trico Wiper Blades.

You can also view a online version at this LINK but you will not be able to save a copy.

AMSOIL is located out of Superior (Duluth) Wisconsin and started there in 1972 as the first company to produce synthetic lubricants for the automotive market.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Mike, I recieved the requested catalog / info today - a lot of great info in there. Thanks again for being a great sponsor and for being there with the lubrication info / answers for our members when needed. :D 8) :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
Mike,

I recieved the Catalog today. Thanks for all of the info. I would like to ask a question though. Is the 2010 Transmission Fluid still going to be the Series 2000 Synthetic Chaincase Oil (TCC). The 2010's have the transmission and rear diff combined. The factory calls for the full synthetic AGL, which appears to cross referecne t othe AMSOIL series 2000.

Also, does AMSOIL make airfilters and prefilters for the Rangers (Similar to the K&N Filters).

Thanks Again

·
SSW Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steve,

The (TCCBE) Series 2000 Chaincase lube is the correct replacement for the Polaris Premium AGL Synthetic Gearcase fluid.

Fyi - The Series 2000 is a SAE 80W gear lube, it can be used to replace all these Polaris fluids

Synthetic Gearcase Lube
SCL Chaincase Lubricant
AGL ATV Gearcase Lubricant

No, AMSOIL does not have air filters for ATV's.

·
SSW Sponsor
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I have a few suggestions.

You will find these products shown on the following page: AMSOIL Products for: ATVs, UTVs & Dirtbikes

Here are several choices

Best - For hard driven vehicles

Series 2000 Synthetic Racing Grease (GRG)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Better - Preferred Grease for wet conditions

Synthetic Water Resistant Grease (GWR)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good - All around chassis and wheel bearing grease

Synthetic Multi-Purpose Grease (GLC)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.