Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if another fuel pump other than stock that will fit a 2009 750 tyrex? Any help with this would greatly be appreciated.
Frank
[email protected]

·
SSW Director of Public Relations
2,248 Posts
I would pull the pump and see who the manufacturer is and if there is a part number on the pump itself. Then you may be able to cross reference it.

·
4,369 Posts
Dave has a good idea. You could also pull the pump and bring it to your local Napa or other auto store and see if they can cross reference to parts on the shelf.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slane01 said:
Dave has a good idea. You could also pull the pump and bring it to your local Napa or other auto store and see if they can cross reference to parts on the shelf.
The tyrex belongs to a friend of mine, I told him to have his dealer call Kawasaki and ask them about it and I think they are going to fix it for free, seams that other people have had the same problem. I talked to a guy on another forum and he told me to do this because he has a 2009 and they fixed his last week for free, it seams that the company said that they feel the pump should not have gone out and they were going to stand behind their product. Will find out soon all he can do is hope. Thanks for the response.
Frank

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sneaky snake said:
slane01 said:
The tyrex belongs to a friend of mine, I told him to have his dealer call Kawasaki and ask them about it and I think they are going to fix it for free, seams that other people have had the same problem. I talked to a guy on another forum and he told me to do this because he has a 2009 and they fixed his last week for free, it seams that the company said that they feel the pump should not have gone out and they were going to stand behind their product. Will find out soon all he can do is hope. Thanks for the response.
Frank
Well my buddy called today and told me that his dealer called Kawasaki and they fixed it for free, so if anyone has this problem make sure your dealer calls them and maybe they will fix it for you. That was pretty good of them since it was a 2009 model. Saved him alot of cash.

·
4,369 Posts
Frank,

That is great news, it is very good to see both manufacturer and dealer stand behind their products!. Thanks for sharing with us.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Aaaaaah hem ! Polaris do you have your ears on? Maybe you guys could learn some thing how the completion takes care of their customers! Great hearing a company stepping up and taking care of their product!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts