Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the first pic from the other thread in full size.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ah, finally a photo with info attached!...:)

This photo isn't really "full size". If it was full size, you'd really have to scroll, because it would be (3,888 x 2,592 pixels), but it's only (1200 x 800 pixels). It was taken with a Canon EOS 400D, which is the same camera that Gary has. It was shot with a 65mm lens at F13, 1/200 sec., ISO-100 and processed with Adobe Photoshop CS4. It looks like a ring flash was used, but it's possible that a more elaborate lighting system was used.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Man their ugly!

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, yes Ken, I meant to say full size and not cropped down from the size e-mailed to me!! Did your software give you all the info or did I just miss it hidden in there somewhere?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Kaveman said:
carnivore said:
Man their ugly!
I believe you mean "they're" ugly!...:)
Hey, it all sounds the same. You got it, didn't you? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
ElecTech said:
Ah, yes Ken, I meant to say full size and not cropped down from the size e-mailed to me!! Did your software give you all the info or did I just miss it hidden in there somewhere?
There used to be an add-on for Firefox, that would read metadata online, but it's not compatible with recent versions. I had to save a copy to my computer, then right-click on the file, choose 'Properties', click on the 'Summary' tab, then click on the 'Advanced' button, and all the info I quoted was there. No special software needed...:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.