Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had better watch this one, gentlemen. It has the potential to get ugly.

http://www.prcforum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6363&whichpage=7

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

Randy,

You are correct. You do not need to post anyone else's name on here without their consent. Check my reply on the matter. I edited the posts for them.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

Good job, I didn't know there were others. Good catch Randy.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Just jumping on here. I sent Gary an e-mail after he got ticked off at freddy. He seemed ok but he is highly aggitated lately. It isn't taking much to set him off. I've been offline for a while and didn't catch where that thread was going. Nice job guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts

Bruce, since you started there and I had just e-mailed Gary trying to smooth things over from the "trail rules" post, I think you may need to chime in again. The heat is building back up. MrWilliams needs kicked in the groin. He's a freaking idiot. Oh, did I think out loud again?
If you think it needs left alone or you want me to say something let me know.

·
Registered
0 Posts

http://www.prcforum.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6363
In the rzr tech and mod section. Seems ok right now, It hasn't got violent yet.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

LOL!!! Mike, I looked it over and I think it will be ok. It is funny, each one just has to have the last laugh!! If it starts up and gets terrible, just move it here and leave a post telling them that it was moved at the request of Gamalot!! Hopefully, it will be ok. You have several in the RZR forum that are "freaking" idiots!!! I never really felt old until some of the RZR boys showed up and dang, I am aging more every day!! LOL!!

·
Registered
0 Posts

Heck, I'm just turning 32 in march. OH, wait, that makes me one of the RZR boys. LOL. Maybe I expect to much out of my generation? The groin kick may have been a little harsh, and then again, maybe not harsh enough! I will not let them know my true feelings though.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts

I think groin kick was about right, in fact, I would probably start with that and finish with a good swift kick to the arse!!!

BTW, I don't think it is too much to expect out of any generation to have a little common sense!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts