Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I would wish the SSW Family a Good and Happy Saturday Morning.

I just looked out my front door and see about 6" of the freshly fallen white stuff. It looks like it will be a good day to take the SxS out and go plow and maybe tow the kids in a sled.

Have a great day and be safe!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Good morning eveyone.

That sounds like a plan, Steve. You guys have fun and be safe. Take some pic's to post. :wink:

They've updated the forecast here to an even warmer version......55 today and 60+ tomorrow. I wish my dang truck wasn't still at the bodyshop :x ......I'd be riding somewhere today! :(

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Good morning all. Yeap, knock the work out of the way and then enjoy some 'family time' together with the Ranger - sounds like a good day to me.... enjoy !! :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Good morning to everyone!
Jerry, I hadn't heard that they decided to fix your truck. Thats good news. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Morning back at ya....everyone...and a great weekend it will be..two of the grand children are spending the weekend with the wife and I. May I add that every morning is a good morning, some are just better than others......Enjoy..............

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
carnivore said:
Jerry, I hadn't heard that they decided to fix your truck.
Yeah, it took a little "persuading" with her insurance company. But after I told them they could either fix it or buy me a comparable vehicle, they saw things my way :lol: . It's suposed to be finished before next weekend, but it's too bad I'm missing out on this weekend's beautiful weather. I'd have definitely been out riding today if I had my choice about it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.