Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning SSW! Let's all make at least one post today and wake this place up!!!!!!

·
Assistant SSW Rally/Event Director
2,561 Posts
Morning all. Just flew from Dallas to Memphis now waiting on my flight back home to Knoxville. Hopefully the rain will not delay me.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
Morning all. Just flew from Dallas to Memphis now waiting on my flight back home to Knoxville. Hopefully the rain will not delay me.
Have a safe trip, Phil. Looks like another soaker today. :roll:

·
Registered
42 Posts
A coffee toast to everyone. Clear, sunny, and 50 degrees this morning. May AllBalls ball joints came in so I think I might replace them since I don't have to go to work tonight :) ... gotta get 'em in the freezer.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
dunny96 said:
A coffee toast to everyone. Clear, sunny, and 50 degrees this morning. May AllBalls ball joints came in so I think I might replace them since I don't have to go to work tonight :) ... gotta get 'em in the freezer.
I think you'll like those. I'm getting much longer life out of those than I did from the OEM's. My first 3 sets of OEM's were sloppy after about 100 to 125 hours. I now have over 200 hours on the All Balls joints and they are still tight. 8)

·
2,561 Posts
commanderjjones said:
pwm said:
Have a safe trip, Phil. Looks like another soaker today. :roll:
Started out with nice weather in Dallas and came home early to this mess. Hardest landing I have ever had in 30+ years of travel. I bet we bounced back up 25 feet.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
pwm said:
.......Hardest landing I have ever had in 30+ years of travel. I bet we bounced back up 25 feet.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'll keep my feet on the ground. It's not the flying that bothers me, it's the thought of somebody else's driving. :lol:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
commanderjjones said:
pwm said:
.......Hardest landing I have ever had in 30+ years of travel. I bet we bounced back up 25 feet.
:shock: :shock: :shock: I'll keep my feet on the ground. It's not the flying that bothers me, it's the thought of somebody else's driving. :lol:
Dang, don't scare me! I'm flying on the 20th and I am not a big fan. Like Jerry, I would feel better if they would at least let me help fly the plane.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
commanderjjones said:
pwm said:
Hardest landing I ever done was on board Aircraft Carrier USS Intrepid CV-11. The best Take off was leaving the same ship on the same plane... was going back to the world. (Tring to post pic the new way) Note: I was a passenger.

·
2,561 Posts
I asked the Pilot as we De-planed if it was tough not hitting a moving target :lol: He laughed and said that was a stern landing.

·
SSW Support Staff
349 Posts
Sounds like here in Ohio we are supposed to get about 10 inches tonight and tomorrow morning. I guess I better get my plow ready!!!

·
4,369 Posts
RZRRich said:
Mrwizardd83 said:
Sounds like here in Ohio we are supposed to get about 10 inches tonight and tomorrow morning. I guess I better get my plow ready!!!
:shock: :!:
Good Evening SSW.......Also, Please keep all of that Snow south of the Michigan Boarder. I just took my snowplow off of the Ranger yesterday. LOL......Is Spring here yet :?:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
Gutsy move Steve!
I was sort of thinking the same thing :lol: . We even got some snow here last night in the higher elevations. I'm guessing that you guys haven't seen the last of it yet.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts