Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the cheapest place to get the gorilla axles? I need two for the rear of my RZR!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I found a guy who had them on E-bay. He let me have both rear axles for $700 with free shipping! I payed for them on tuesday and they arived on Thursday. Great guy to deal with.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rabbit Chaser said:
He let me have both rear axles for $700 with free shipping! Great guy to deal with.
Seems most people are nice to deal with when you’re sending them your money. For future reference what does Gorilla currently charge?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the ones direct from Gorilla are $415.00 Each!! So it was a great deal!

When are we going to get together and ride???

·
Registered
56 Posts
Rabbit Chaser said:
Yeah the ones direct from Gorilla are $415.00 Each!! So it was a great deal!

When are we going to get together and ride???
Wow, with lifetime warrantee that is a good deal!
Yep we need to get together, and compare notes down your way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I will post when we are having a ride in this area. We ride almost every weekend but most times it may just be 20 miles. I try to let everyone know when we are having a larger ride. Most of them are in the 60-90 mile range!

·
SSW Support Staff
110 Posts
I thought Gorilla stopped the lifetime warranty thing a while ago. I would check that. When I ordered mine a year ago they said 12 months. Super ATV also is selling axles for a lot less and they have the same 12 month warranty. There are quite a few people running them on the other forums with no issues.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure about the lifetime warranty but I have not had any issues with them! They are very heavy made as well! I agree with trying the rhino axles from Super Atv. They look good and much cheaper than Gorilla! I may try them when I need front axles.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Chase what happened to cost you 2 axles, or was it just time for a change?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pops said:
Chase what happened to cost you 2 axles, or was it just time for a change?
Factory axles could not handle the DDP Power! :shock: :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts