Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined the forum recently. Nice layout. Am a member of PRC. I own a 2010 Polaris ranger 800 XP. Slowly adding to it. Live close to St Cloud. Already bent my ride up in Gilbert last winter. That was a $700 repair, ouch! Anyways, glad to be aboard.
Randy

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Randy, Welcome and we're glad to have you aboard !! :wink: Sorry to hear that you 'bent' your machine up, not good :( - what did you do to it, and how? Don't forget to join in on our monthly photo caption contest for a chance to win one of the $50.00 certificates. 8) :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Welcome to SSW, Randy. I'm glad that you joined us.

When you say "Gilbert", are you talking about WV?

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Welcome to SSW!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bent it up at gilbert Mn OHV site. Very large area for riding. Long ride to get there though. Here is a link to the PRC forum where i posted pics of the damage. http://www.prcforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=31182 .
If it wasn't for the seat belt, my nephew and I would have went through the windshield on impact of the hidden bolder I hit that was buried in the snow. Frame shop took care of it. Happily riding again though. Would advise anyone riding in these to wear a seat belt. You never know what could happen until it happens. As they say, "Crap happens".

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
Ahhhh, I understand. There's a town called Gilbert near the Hatfield McCoy trails. I kinda thought that would be an awefully long drive for you.

Glad that nobody was hurt and the Ranger is up and running again. I agree about the seatbelts and nobody gets in mine without them. :wink:

·
4,369 Posts
Randy,

Welcome to SSW. We are glad to have you aboard. Thanks for coming over :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dlineman1, how far are you from ft hood? Was stationed there for 10 years (82-92). Great riding times riding 3wheeler and quads, until I broke my right leg :( .

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to SSW from AZ!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts