Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need your help with getting 5000 signatures to change the atv law. Here is a link to the Petition. Thank you SSW Membership !! http://www.petitiononline.com/2888ATV/petition.html

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Attention SSW Membership - Read through the above petition - let's band together and help out, even if you don't live in New York you can sign this. You never know, your state could be next.

I signed: #342 - Glad to help out / Good Luck !! :wink: Keep us posted on this.

Steve, Welcome to the SSW - glad to have you join us.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I signed this too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New York State atv law petition

Thank you for the signatures. I wish everyone would take the time to sign. If eveyone that was a member signed we would reach our goal plus some. We really need the help.

·
4,369 Posts
I think it is a great thing for all members to support. I signed it itoo.

We all need to stick together to protect our riding.

Thanks for sharing this

Steve

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New York State atv law petition

Thank's to everyone who signed it. We are halfway there. I would appreciate all the help we can get. PLEASE HELP.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I would think we could get some more people to sign. Halfway there? Thats a good gain over the past couple weeks, now if we can push it over the edge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New York Petition

Looking for some help we need about 1300 more signatures. We have about two weeks left. Thank you for your help.

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
If you haven't signed this petition please read through it and sign it - remembering that you need not be a resident to sign. Keep in mind this could happen to any one of our states. Lets ALL sign and help out our "Riding Brothers" in need !! 8) :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
My name is on there. :wink:

Come on guys, help out of you can. Like Rich said, it may be your state next. Many open areas are vanishing quickly.....we all need to do what we can to preserve what we can while we can. Once they are closed, they rarely re-open.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just signed your petition best of luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts