Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't miss this event in Mecosta, Mi on this Saturday, Aug 21st!!!!!

SSW and PRC will be there and we will have the PRC Show Ranger on display..hope to see you there!!!!

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
I had a great time at the last one! I have family commitments or I would be there.

·
4,369 Posts
Looks like a great event.....it is Even on my Birthday.....however my wifes friend is getting married...so I get to go to a wedding on my Birthday....i am suppose to have fun :shock: :shock:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
slane01 said:
Looks like a great event.....it is Even on my Birthday.....however my wifes friend is getting married...so I get to go to a wedding on my Birthday....i am suppose to have fun :shock: :shock:
Sounds like you are being punished instead 8)

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
carnivore said:
slane01 said:
Steve, I get the impression where Curt is heading with this is: Will they have "Gas and Gunpowder" :shock: at that wedding ? :lol: :lol: 8) :wink: :wink:

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
RZRRich said:
carnivore said:
slane01 said:
Steve, I get the impression where Curt is heading with this is: Will they have "Gas and Gunpowder" :shock: at that wedding ? :lol: :lol: 8) :wink: :wink:
I bet they have "Gas". :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts