Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Marshall, Great vid!
You are welcome to post your Youtube vids in our SSW Theater in the Non UTV section. Just plave the URL between [youtube] and [/youtube ] when you post it.

·
4,369 Posts
Marshall,

That was a Great Video on your Home Defense Plan. I really like how you laid out your overall game plan, which including calling 911 from a Cell phone so the phone lines can't be cut.

I wish you the best of luck on the contest.

As Curt mentioned, SSW has started a new Theater section for YouTube videos. Please feel free to post your videos over here for all to see. I am sure many would definitely be interested in your Side x Side Vids, as well as tractors and other stuff.

Great Post.....Very Nice Looking labs too :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I clicked the like button to help you with your contest, I hope that is all I had to do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GPER said:
I clicked the like button to help you with your contest, I hope that is all I had to do.
I think that they will draw a number out of a hat to select a winner but clicking "like" does help me. It moves the video up in the search results and makes it easier for other people to find it. Once they find it it is and easy step to find my other videos.
Mars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts