Side X Side World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there. I've been a member of buggynews for some time and had a blast with the buggy. I recently purchase a used RZR and I'm finding out the insanity doesn't just belong to the buggy guys. Lots of mods that can be done to these things too. Just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks for haveing a place to come to learn a few things about the toys we enjoy so much.

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
Jason this is a great place to learn about the sxs world :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome Rich. And howdy Eric. Looks like a great site and I got some stuff to learn!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Jason, Go to the: Polaris SxS Section - then to the: RZR Discussions - then to the: Important RZR Parts Info Sticky, you'll find some VERY interesting info there for your RZR. :wink:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the direction Rich. I wish I would have known about this place sooner. Thanks for the welcome Gary. Hoping I can add something to the form... once I know what the heck I'm talking about, that is.

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
bomoco said:
Thanks for the direction Rich. I wish I would have known about this place sooner. Thanks for the welcome Gary. Hoping I can add something to the form... once I know what the heck I'm talking about, that is.
That's the way I am on Buggy News! I want to contribute, but I am just starting to learn about buggys. I love the folks over there...very friendly!
www.buggynews.com if any of you want to check them out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep. They are a fantastic group and I'll remain on there even though I sold my buggy. Heck... I'll probably end up adding another buggy to go along with the RZR. They are completely different animals but both put smiles on my face. Oh my... so many toys and so little time! You folks on here seem great as well. I've just been reading through posts when I get a second here and there.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Hello Jason and Welcome to the SSW

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
you had better get another buggy, my parts sales have been slow :D

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
Welcome to SSW.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. And Eric, I'll do what I can to help pick up your parts sales. Lord knows that if I own it and use it... I'll probably break it. Just something I excel at :D

·
4,369 Posts
bomoco said:
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. And Eric, I'll do what I can to help pick up your parts sales. Lord knows that if I own it and use it... I'll probably break it. Just something I excel at :D
Geez, I can relate to that...sometimes I think I am related to a guy named Murphy....He has a bunch of laws that always seem to apply to almost everything I do.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Geez, I can relate to that...sometimes I think I am related to a guy named Murphy....He has a bunch of laws that always seem to apply to almost everything I do.
You're related to him too? Small world!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome jason good to see some one else here from ut.
Hey there. I haven't looked but I assumed there would be at least a few Utah members on here. I see a lot of side by sides when I'm out riding. Fantastic place to ride... as long as all the public land remains open, that is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jason welcome to a very family friendly site the SSW where everyone has a CHOICE
Thanks for the welcome. Seems like family friendly and the internet are getting further and further apart.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts