Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of years ago, our daughter was competively ice skating and placing in the top 3 at some events. It was all new to her but she was taking to it like a duck to water. Coaching issues, too long to get into, led our daughter to give it up. She loved it but just could not take the heartbreak that the situation put her in. Anyway, we were very proud of her and I will always treasure the moments I saw her gliding across the ice, graceful as a swan most of the time, falling a couple times. But, she always shook it off and went after it. Here are a few shots to share with you some of my memories.

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got that right Rich!! God help anyone that should ever intentionally hurt my baby!!! I am sure all of us parents feel the same way on that one though!!

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
ElecTech said:
Got that right Rich!! God help anyone that should ever intentionally hurt my baby!!! I am sure all of us parents feel the same way on that one though!!
Bruce, I'm right there with you on that one my friend !! :twisted: :wink:

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
ElecTech said:
Ya got that right Bruce! I'd have your back too!

·
SSW Support Staff
320 Posts
yes kids have a way to make you feel very proud, sometimes its just simple things they do.

·
Registered Member
5,420 Posts
It looks like she has some talent! I wouldn't dare have bothe feet off the ground, I would end up with both of them upside down :shock: :roll: :lol:

·
Assistant Administrator
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's funny Curt!!! The wife and I would get on the ice with her and skate normally but then she would skate backwards while talking to us and try to get us to go backward. Finally, I stopped, went to the wall and pushed myself backwards for about 3 feet and said "ta da"!!!! I don't think she counted that!! :lol:

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
Great pictures Bruce, I know you had to be proud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts