Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator
Joined
·
4,369 Posts
This is an interesting topic. I definitely love my Polaris Ranger, so that would be pretty hard to beat. I would love a Brutus machine from Marshall Motoart, however I guess that would still be classified as a Ranger. I also think the Teyrex would be a cool UTV. However, I think I might actually lean towards a Kubota RTV, with full cab options including A/C.

This obviously is way out of any sort of sport use, but would be cool around the property. It would be a dedicated Farm machine, running on Diesel fuel and setup for work on the property. It is probably not the most practical, but I think they are cool machines and have there purpose (still wouldn't trade my Ranger for one though).
 

·
Registered Member
Joined
·
5,420 Posts
Well, if it was a different machine I would get the RZR 4, but if it had to be a different brand i would get the Teryx, I really like the engines they have in them and all the high HP mods available for them.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
467 Posts
carnivore said:
Well, if it was a different machine I would get the RZR 4, but if it had to be a different brand i would get the Teryx, I really like the engines they have in them and all the high HP mods available for them.
Curt what to trade for a day? I think I go back to Polaris but maybe Prowler 1000????????
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
320 Posts
I would try a carter matrix 300 just to be different, I never owned a true sxs but have worked on a few in the shop.

those revolts are scary fast and can handle any terrain
 

·
Registered Member
Joined
·
5,420 Posts
LOWES48 said:
carnivore said:
Well, if it was a different machine I would get the RZR 4, but if it had to be a different brand i would get the Teryx, I really like the engines they have in them and all the high HP mods available for them.
Curt what to trade for a day? I think I go back to Polaris but maybe Prowler 1000????????
They have some HP, but I have driven them and I have no desire to own one myself. I'm sure they have their fans, Im just not one of them.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
1,819 Posts
Well I like my Ranger and RZRs, my wife wants a RZR 4, but I think I would like to have one of the new CAN AM UTVs when they come out. They might not be any good, but if they are dressed out like their 4-wheelers I think it would be a great trail riding buggy.
 

·
SSW Support Staff
Joined
·
467 Posts
Pops said:
Well I like my Ranger and RZRs, my wife wants a RZR 4, but I think I would like to have one of the new CAN AM UTVs when they come out. They might not be any good, but if they are dressed out like their 4-wheelers I think it would be a great trail riding buggy.
Have you seen any pictures of the CAN AM?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
I'd love to add a shiny new John Deere SXS to add to the fleet if I could have my pick of the UTV litter :D .
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top