Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SSW Director
5,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

As the SSW continues to steadily grow it has come to our attention that the need for a central parts information base for the Renli’s is a necessity. We will be adding to this info base continually and as it filters in from our membership, sponsors, etc. Feel free to make suggestions, submit part numbers, etc. so that we may post them and get the info to our membership.
We would also like to encourage our membership to use our many sponsors listed at the bottom of the home page.

Thank you !!
RZRRich

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are there any online stores that provide Renli OEM parts and upgrades? I just picked up a used 1100 and am having a hard time finding parts online. All of the sites I have ran across seem to only have upgrades. Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like it is going to become even more difficult if not impossible to get Renli parts as JMC, the only company importing into the US, has close its doors for now. Hopefully it is only going to be temporary.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all! I found this Renli forum and signed up. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I have been following JMC imports going out of business for the last few months. After several phone calls I learned JMC sold all parts to McCoy Motorsports. Today I got a brake master cylinder in the mail that I ordered from them. I also found another company who told me they are trying to import them and sell the Renli's and parts for them. They have some parts at Arizona Motors LLC. [email protected], 928-854-1046 in Lake Havasu City, AZ

The news is within the next couple of months Advanti Auto Group, Mesa, AZ, or one of several other companies will be importing these things again due to demand. They were originally refused entry to the US about one year ago due to a change in the emissions exhaust that was never reported by Renli. JMC went under because they tried to fight customs instead of working with Renli about the change. Renli is trying to find a new importer and customs is said to be allowing these things back into the USA soon. That's good news for anyone who wants to buy something that's not a RZR or Can AM!

I own an orange 2012 Renli RL1100 cc. I plan to upgrade to a new 2016 Renli 1500cc, hopefully long travel with better top end speed, in the near future!

McCoy Motorsports
559 N Mayo TRL
Pikeville KY 41501-3897
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083
tobefast.com

Arizona Motors LLC
Lake Havasu City, AZ
928-854-1046
ArizonaMotorsllc.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all I just found some good news concerning the importation of the Renli. As many of you know the Renli dune buggy importation was haulted due to a change in the emissions from China who failed to notify customs. This battle with customs put JMC out of business and stopped other importers from bringing the Renli to the US. I have been following this for a year now. I hope they make a come back soon. As of January of 2016 the news is this company gained the rights to import the Renli vehicle, and are trying to get approval to get them into the US soon.

Renli Distributor USA – Importer, Wholesaler, Distributor of Renli vehicles and parts in the United States

David

·
Registered
3 Posts
Called the number but never an answere
Hey all! I found this Renli forum and signed up. I live in Phoenix, AZ and I have been following JMC imports going out of business for the last few months. After several phone calls I learned JMC sold all parts to McCoy Motorsports. Today I got a brake master cylinder in the mail that I ordered from them. I also found another company who told me they are trying to import them and sell the Renli's and parts for them. They have some parts at Arizona Motors LLC. [email protected], 928-854-1046 in Lake Havasu City, AZ

The news is within the next couple of months Advanti Auto Group, Mesa, AZ, or one of several other companies will be importing these things again due to demand. They were originally refused entry to the US about one year ago due to a change in the emissions exhaust that was never reported by Renli. JMC went under because they tried to fight customs instead of working with Renli about the change. Renli is trying to find a new importer and customs is said to be allowing these things back into the USA soon. That's good news for anyone who wants to buy something that's not a RZR or Can AM!

I own an orange 2012 Renli RL1100 cc. I plan to upgrade to a new 2016 Renli 1500cc, hopefully long travel with better top end speed, in the near future!

McCoy Motorsports
559 N Mayo TRL
Pikeville KY 41501-3897
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083
tobefast.com

Arizona Motors LLC
Lake Havasu City, AZ
928-854-1046
ArizonaMotorsllc.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
We have all the Chery Parts you need.We are the largest Chery parts inn the US,We have been in busness for selling Joyner parts .We are the oldest Joyner dealer in the World.15 years in business.Our partner in China is The Chery Corporation.We are working with a vendor in China who Carry's Renli parts.
Silverbulletmotorsports.net 928 344 2117 Email is [email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Its good to band together so we can get thru this short fall of parts.If i can help let us know!When i hear from China on parts i will let you guys know.
Thank You
Richard Riccardo

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
We have all the Chery Parts you need.We are the largest Chery parts inn the US,We have been in busness for selling Joyner parts .We are the oldest Joyner dealer in the World.15 years in business.Our partner in China is The Chery Corporation.We are working with a vendor in China who Carry's Renli parts.
Silverbulletmotorsports.net 928 344 2117 Email is [email protected]
Supercharger system we be the most advanced system for sidexside.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello All.. Glad to see some others on here with Renli's , I just acquired my brothers 2013 Renli 800. Just had it gone through and adjusted by Advanti Motorsports. I heard these are now rare and hard to get parts for.. which worries me a bit.. but none the less.. were gonna keep it and take her out and try it. We are normally water sports people.. lol Seadoo's .. so we are new to the off road buggy world.

First thing I noticed on our first few drives around the block was a windshield would probably be a good idea. Noticed a couple online .. 300 and 500. Anyone else have a windshield on theirs? Do you like it?

Thanks ! Chuck B

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
Renli is starting to get up and running.Spoke to the Fun Factory Powersports the Renli Distributor and Tobefast.com Now we can all feel comfortable buying a new Renli.They are in touch with Casey from JMC.So you know with his help Renli will get better and will be a force to contend with!We will carry parts for all Renlis.Including Performance parts. 928 344 2117 silverbulletmotorsports.net
Just and up date.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello All.. Glad to see some others on here with Renli's , I just acquired my brothers 2013 Renli 800. Just had it gone through and adjusted by Advanti Motorsports. I heard these are now rare and hard to get parts for.. which worries me a bit.. but none the less.. were gonna keep it and take her out and try it. We are normally water sports people.. lol Seadoo's .. so we are new to the off road buggy world.

First thing I noticed on our first few drives around the block was a windshield would probably be a good idea. Noticed a couple online .. 300 and 500. Anyone else have a windshield on theirs? Do you like it?

Thanks ! Chuck B
Silverbullet. The best windshield is made out of car glass.Just use 3/4 aluminum channel black Home (Depo) pop rivet to the roll cage.Call a car glass shop and they will cut a piece of safety glass.Even tinted will never scratch.Any plastic will scratch so be where.Glass shop will cost you maybe 200.00 they cut glass and glue it in.Parts will not be a problem with the new Fun City Power Sports or TobeFast.Com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any Renli guys in the Phoenix area?
I took my Renli in because I feel a vibration and sound which sounds like its coming from the read drive shaft.. ( Im new to this Renli ) so.. maybe im not used to it. Took it to Advanto Powersports and they cant seem to find anything wrong. Just wanted someone who owns one to drive mine and see what you think.

Want to make sure we are all good before me and my wife take it out for a long distance trip.
I don't know what you are hearing but i have gotten customers who needed driveshafts and c/v axles but they were 1500 Renli.

·
Registered
37 Posts
checked both places , out of parts
Silverbullet
We are getting more parts for Renli Buggy's.If we don't have it we can get it about ten days.We are importing the New Chery SQR371with ECU and wiring harness.3 Cylinder with more Torque and H/P then the 1100 SQR 472.We sell all parts for the Renli engine. Check us out silverbulletmotorsports.net 928 344 2117 Az time.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts