Side X Side World Forums banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
We have gotten a new contact in China for Renli .We have just got a customer body parts suspension parts 1500cc. Shocks, differential,C/V axle,Wheel hubs.Just call we can download a parts manual.Are prices are better than JMC dealer before they closed.Give us a call 928 344 2117 Performance parts.Supercharger coming soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
silverbullet
We have gotten a new contact in China for Renli .We have just got a customer body parts suspension parts 1500cc. Shocks, differential,C/V axle,Wheel hubs.Just call we can download a parts manual.Are prices are better than JMC dealer before they closed.Give us a call 928 344 2117 Performance parts.Supercharger coming soon!
Need parts for my Renli 1100... The rack and pinion for the steering is shot. Let me know. I need one asap!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
We do not have in stock/Will have to come from China.I have a big order that i need to send.If you could waite than no problem 10 to17.Price will be good.
Thanks Rich

·
Registered
3 Posts
We do not have in stock/Will have to come from China.I have a big order that i need to send.If you could waite than no problem 10 to17.Price will be good.
Thanks Rich

Okay... I guess that will have to work... We actually have a week long ride planned for Hatfield McCoy Trails in West Virginia from Oct 2 to the 9th... But I guess I'll be taking the quad and leaving the Renli at home

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
We have our new supercharger coming.It will be a 1 piece intake manfold.Every thing will built in to the custom manifold.Just bolt on the new custom manifold put belt on attach 4 wires and your ready to go.Comes with is own fuel management system.I will have a mock up in 2 weeks.Built in intercooler with small radiator and fan to keep the charge cool.More boost or water Alcohol injecton system.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Silverbullet
We are selling Renli Parts.There are to few Renli out there to stock parts.But if you can wait 10 to 20 days i can get all parts.The order must be over 200.00 at least.These parts are original and includes body and anything else you need.We do carry all Chery parts in stock.Supercharger coming for the 800cc 1100cc
Renli.
Rich

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a container heading this way soon direct from Renli with full authorization to sell buggies and parts in the US. I can get any parts needed at any quantity put in this shipment if I hurry. I have 4 new RL1500 buggies, 2 new complete spare 1500cc Chery engines and 4 aftermarket complete turbo kits along with other powersports items. Let me know what common replacement parts are needed ASAP and I will get multiples coming of any and all common OEM replacement parts. Email me at [email protected] or text/call me at 217.822.5657 Kevin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Silverbullet
I am getting Renli parts from China at a discount price.Send me email of parts you need.Engines,Transmission,Drivetrain,Performance parts.Including Supercharger kit easy install.
928 344 2117 Silverbulletmotorsports.net 928 246 6819

·
Registered
37 Posts
Silverbullet
It sound like wheel bearing.Pull the wheel and take off the c/v axle and spin the wheel bearing.If it feel rough as it turns it feels gritty it is bad.C/V axle is 169.00 each.If bearing send email and i should be able to help.
Thank You
Rich 928 344 2117

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could be a wheel bearing or CV. If the noise is more pronounced thru turns, likely a bearing. If it is more pronounced accelerating, then probably a CV. The axle is really easy to remove. Simply brake the axle but loose, remove the tire (after jacking and using a jack stand), unbolt the two big bolts that hold the spindle to swing arm, then the spindle will slide right out . Then take the axle by the hub and give it a good yank, it will pop off the diff spline. 10-15 minute job with the right tools.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Silverbullet
We are going to carry outer c/v joints.So all you need is to replace c/v joint it comes with a special grease than makes the c/v joints run 20 degrees cooler than the stock grease.We also will carry complete c/v axles.Alternator will be coming in soon.Our price will be 225.00 for alternator made buy Chery .Rear differentials we can get for all models.928 344 2117 if you need a parts get in touch with and we can email you one.All models If you want to save money than call us.928 344 2117 or 928 246 6819
[email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
silverbullet
We are getting Renli Parts from Manufacturer.We can offer a discount no body can beat.Chery parts engine and transmission Parts original Chery.No after market parts like dealer sells.1 year warranty on most parts.Give us a call 928 3442117 silverbulletmotorsports.net

21 - 40 of 51 Posts