Important parts information for: Renli | Page 3 | Side X Side World

Important parts information for: Renli

Discussion in 'Renli Vehicle' started by RZRRich, Mar 23, 2015.

1. silverbullet

silverbullet Regular Member

Silverbullet
    Renli Parts Dealer.We carry the highest quality Explorer series made in Germany sealed Explorer Bearing Front wheel bearing will last for a vary long time.The bearing that Renli supply are of poor quality and do not last.We have made a Chromoly tie rod custom made.No more wearing out guarantee for 2 years.Fits just like the old one just bolt it in and never worry again anymore.No more play.
    New driveshaft hanger bearing best quality.

RENLI 800, 1100 cc, 1500 cc All parts in stock!

30 KN105090500 costom highest quality.Made in Germany wheel bearing 24.99 ea
    29 KN105090400 OIL SEAL44×62-15 Seal 14.99
    53220-BCA0-0000 CARDAN JOINT We have eliminated the poor quality cardan joint and made out of chromoly and 1/4 steel comes with small tube of locktite. 56.99
    Front drive shaft hanger mount With the highest quality parts With housing or with out. 24.99 ea bearing The complete housing is 49.00.

2. chuckeb1545

chuckeb1545 Starting Member

SilverBullet, Looking for a fuel pump for a 2013 Renli 800, Can you help?

3. chuckeb1545

4. chuckeb1545

Rich, I would like to purchase this pump. Please let me know how to purchase.
    My Phone is 623-910-2698 - Chuck

5. stevebjj

stevebjj Starting Member

Hi I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue on my 2014 RL1100. Not sure if this is the best section either.

When I got it there was loud banging noise when in 4wd now and then, mainly when under load (eg going up a sand dune). This started to get more frequent and then ended up breaking the tail shaft uni joint. I think its due to jumping out of 4WD and the back in while at high revs, I've fixed the tail shaft but its still jumping out of 4wd.

I'm unsure if the part that moves the diff into 4wd is the issue or if it’s something in the diff. I've taken the part off and it moves ok although the motor that moves the diff into 4wd doesn't stay in the 4wd position if pushed by hand, is it supposed to hold it in 4wd?

The part I’m referring to is called a 2-4WD CONVERSION MOTOR on the parts list (part no KN107070000)

Would prefer not to buy a replacement part if its something else.

Any help with be great, I'm in Australia too and isn't many of these buggy's here.

Cheers!

6. stevebjj

stevebjj Starting Member

Hi Rich, im in Australia so hard to call. Can you help with info or a new part?

7. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Starting Member

I tried calling this number and it keeps saying the call cannot be completed as dialed??

8. MikeT

MikeT Regular Member

Mike, If you are calling from the US and can't get through on that number try the other one they listed: 928-246-6819. That area code is an Arizona area code but I believe they are on the other side of the state from me. Post back if you can't get through on the number I gave you. They may have closed or they may be closed because of the CoronaVisus shut down here in AZ. I'm sure recreational vehicle dealers and parts dealers are not listed as essential businesses here. If phone number 2 fails wait until after the end of the month and try again, I know waiting is a PITA, but right now that's about all you can do. The governor is starting to let some businesses start opening up again and by the end of the month there should be more up and running again.

Mike