Side X Side World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
PRC & SSW Administrator
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the title, but not enough people were reading this post and it is important to the future of this site. :wink:

The new video section, our Photo Caption Contest and our Information Station are three nice editions to SSW. We are slowly building this into a very nice place to hang out. Now we need more members to help pick up the posting activity. Take a minute and invite some of your buddies to join our forum. Maybe post it on facebook, or simply tell a friend. Just refer them to www.sidexsideworld.com so they can check us out.

This place is getting to be fun! Now let's all work together to add to our growing membership! AND watch for new and exciting things we are working on for SSW!!!!

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
I invited 3 today....and the day isn't over yet. :wink:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
And they were completely unaffiliated with PRC......more points for recruiting outside of box. :lol:

·
4,369 Posts
Sure Jerry....Now the Boss likes you the best...I think your nose is brown :shock: :shock:

Actually, that is awesome. It is really cool to invite other Side x Side Owners, especially ones that are not affiliated with PRC.

It is alway very nice to get owners or individuals with other brands of Side x Sides involved. I really like learning more about all the brands of Side x Sides.

·
SSW Support Staff
1,819 Posts
I invite a couple Rhino guys, hopefully they will look in on us.

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
slane01 said:
Sure Jerry....Now the Boss likes you the best...I think your nose is brown :shock: :shock:
He even gave me a raise......double my previous salary! :lol:

·
SSW Rally/Event Director
5,153 Posts
slane01 said:
I really like learning more about all the brands of Side x Sides.
Same here. Although my general mechanical knowledge is "adequate" and I know quite a bit about the Ranger and a little about the RZR, I don't know much about the specifics and quirks of other machines (Rhino, Teryx, Prowler, etc...) other than what I've learned from a few Rhino buddies. I'd really like to draw some owners of other machines so we can offer the type of expertise that we have with the Polaris machines on here and PRC. Slowly but surely, we'll get there. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts